Roasted Peach Bourbon Lemonade
Author: Kelley Dalo
Recipe type: Cocktail
Serves: 1 drink
- 4 medium sized peaches
- 2 T sugar
- bourbon of your choice (I used Angel's Envy)
- 4 oz fresh lemonade (or homemade if you're feeling really ambitious)
- fresh thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Slice peaches in half and place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the peaches are soft and skin peels away easily.
- Let cool. Peel off skin and place peaches in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fill glass with ice and pour approximately 1oz of bourbon and 2 teaspoons of peach puree. Top off with lemonade and stir. Garnish with thyme sprig if desired.
Recipe by at http://www.theculinaryenthusiast.com/2015/08/17/roasted-peach-bourbon-lemonade-hamilton-beach-blender/